Sunday, February 5, 2012

get my guurl out here.

It has not been my best week.

my computer broke.
I got the news that I am failing a class.
my bike got stolen within 2 hours of me putting the thing together.
real disappointing news came my way from the 801.

and NOOWWW... I am trying to find a way to fly my best friend out for her spring break and the airfare decided to be $238423495723.  I'm in college. I'm poor. I just want to show a friend a good time.

I never blog anymore. And when I do it seems like it is to take out frustration.  Things actually really are going great!  I spend the majority of my time up at Tessa's house- also known as "the quiet house".  It's a good time. Tessa and hannah have their beds pushed together and usually on Friday nights I will sleep over, well this Friday Clark decided to crash there too.  All four of us.  Squished on 2 twin mattresses.  Not much sleep happened but it was still a great time.

Oh! and maui was great. Sheesh... I really need to get better at this blogging stuff again.  When my computer comes back to me and I am not relying no the school's computers maybe I will get better at it.  MAYBE.

Happy Superbowl Sunday. Looking forward to eating superbowl food and pretending like I know what is going on with the game.

p.s. my latest weakness is ice cream.  I eat it almost daily.  Don't be surprised if I come home 42 pounds heavier.

1 comment: