Saturday, May 21, 2011

the first post....

Well for those of you reading (most likely just Jasmine), I commited to making a blog and keeping up with it. The name of my blog is lets learn to hula... and I have decided that I WILL learn to hula over on the island of Honolulu. I am making a commitment to one day, in the next year, have a blog post about my learning hula dancing. So here it goes :) I am really actually way excited!

The next few weeks starts a whole new chapter in my life. I could completely change who I am in the next three months and very few people would even know. Crazy.

This question has been lingering in my head for a good 2 hours... it has rained for days and days which means I would be wearing long pants which meant I didn't have to shave. Well I wake up this morning 20 minutes before I have to be to work and was just going to wear a pair of runing shorts, put them on, look down, and I have about 2.7 inch long leg hairs (that may or may not be an exagerration). Is it inappropriate to go to work with legs like that? I did it anyway but it's a two year old child and her paranoid bed ridden mother. Why should I feel I need to shave my legs? If I am going to feed the lady breakfast in bed, you best believe that I will look as frumpy as I'd like.

I feel like this post is getting out of control. so... keep it real until next time :)

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i'm still trying to get the hang of this whole commenting issssssh. so ignore when i just don't know what i'm doing. but obviously i'm going to be checking your blog daily, so keep posting. love you xoxo

    ReplyDelete