Sunday, May 22, 2011

Well... now that I typed up a great post and lost all of it AND couldn't get a video to post up, let's give it another shot.
And the video didn't work. SO before you read any of this, get on youtube and type in "tragedy of first position" and watch it. You will wish there was 19 minutes more of it.

I'm convinced that the girl in this video is me. I truely am. So uncoordiated and so badly wanting to be good at something. My life.

Now that high school is over in 16 days... not that I am counting.... I really am looking back on all that I have done and wonder what I could have done different. Something that sticks out is being more involved. With anything. I would have liked to be on a sports team. I couldn't really get myself to pick a sport and give it my all. So... I didn't.

In the past year I have really learned to love running. I am not really sure why this love came so late in my high school career. I want to run the Honolulu marathon on December 11th aannnnddddd if anyone wants to join, please do :) I ran 6 miles yesterday so... 20 more and we are good to go :) oh boy...

But speaking of sports let's give a big shout out to our lax bros for their win yesterday, yeah? Good job guys, we all wish we could be just like you. Headphones, tall tees, tanks, high socks, pigeon toes. Everything. It's truely a sad thing that not all of us could be like you. Knowing how you reacted when someone draws a picture of you, I'm sure this post is just the most giant compliment ever. Stay sick. I hope it works out for you. Whenever life is getting you down, just remind yourself how awesome you truely are. You'll purk right up.

Anyway.......

No comments:

Post a Comment