Monday, December 12, 2011

december. surfing? totally go together.

here in hawaii, we choose to have december be our surfing season.  The waves are great... about 15 feet tall. and people come from all over the world to see. This is how I celebrated my half birthday. It's not til Wednesday, but we had an early celebration.





It was soo much fun!!



Paige came with us. I will be soooo sad to see this girl go home this weekend to not return.  Me and Court already plan to take a road trip up to Canada to visit.

Friday night my friends and I went to Kahuku Grill and everyone got the date plates so it was cheaper for all. It was a good time.  We sadly forgot to get a picture.

This event happened friday and saturday.  After hitch hiking. Pouring rain. And muddy/ sandy trucks, we were pooped.
Saturday day night we were in a sort of "flash mob" at the basketball game. It was fun.


Beyonce is hot.  This is the song we did. If I could be Beyonce, I truly would.

Then Sunday night, the crew (me, tessa, court, peri, james, jacob, and kaleb) went up to Tessa's house and made dinner together and then headed over to "the goat house" for a dessert party.  It was so fun! Santa came and the view off of their deck is absolutely amazing. Such a good time.  I will miss Peri, who is headed home for good, and Kaleb, who is going on his mission to Africa in January.
Finals week sucks.  Everyone just wants to be home.  That's all everyone talks about around here.  I am getting on a plan in 4 days and am sooooo excited to see family and friends and just be home for 3 weeks. Words can't even describe.  Love you all and SEE you soon :) :)

No comments:

Post a Comment