Friday, December 2, 2011

just a regular wednesday night



last night, we got a little bit bored in 104D.  Court was skyping.  Me and Tessa pulled up the camera and things went wild.  We started by dancing to "All I Want for Christmas is You".  Then.. we got crafty. This is what we came up with.


"Sunshine Girl". We made it for Tessa's best friend in Utah, Mikelle.  It has been so fun getting to know Tessa because it's like she and Mikelle are a package deal.  I have never met this girl face to face ever, but I feel like I already know everything about her.  It'll be fun to meet her over Christmas.  For my Utah friends.... be expecting one of these videos on your facebook walls sometime soon.

We have made it to 2 weeks until we go home, friends.  I do not, by any means, want to wish away my time here... but the fact that I get to see my mom in 14 days makes me SOOOO excited!!!!

Keep smilin'


miss you all, clearly

No comments:

Post a Comment