Friday, December 2, 2011

THIS is why

I found this video on my cousin's facebook page and it made me soo happy.


THIS is the kind of happiness I love to see. 
THIS is why I want to build a career watching people get physically fit.
THIS is the reason I run.

Running brings out this confidence and happiness in people that nothing else can.  Many people don't love running while they are doing it, which is fine, but to see the joy it brings someone to finish a long run is so great.  That sense of accomplishment is what I want to be able to instill upon people in my future.

Courtney has committed to training for a half marathon with me.  Hopefully after that, a full marathon.  It is something I have been wanting to do, but can't seem to find someone that is willing to do it with me.  How fun will that be?!

Just wanted to share this.  Anyone can do anything, so long as they put their mind to it.

It's a great sunny sunny sunny day here in Oahu and I couldn't be happier... that is until I go give a 20 minutes presentation..
Happy December 2nd everyone :)

No comments:

Post a Comment