Monday, December 26, 2011

suprises

it's been a bad day, so let me ramble.
first off, I woke up with my nose more clogged than the showers at school filled with asian hair.

second, I hate tmobile and have to wait a while to get rid of this piece of crap/always having problems phone.

next, i took out the back of my ankle with a door and it bled for hours. killed.

lastly, due to some circumstances I have to decide if I will be returning to attend BYU-Hawaii this upcoming semester. I could list pros and cons. I could make all sorts of lists. I could talk to as many people as I want. But I can't come up with a solution.  This decision having to be made has come very unexpectedly.  I don't know what to do.

I know my Heavenly Father has a plan for me.  I know that I need to put my trust in Him and in Mark and Sue to help lead and guide me and just have a light shine in some sort of direction because at this point, I couldn't tell ya where I will be in 2 weeks. 

I love Courtney with all my heart.  I love Hawaii with all my heart. I hate making choices. I hate money. and I hate being a grown up.

Sorry for such a depressing post especially since I haven't posted since being home. I have had the most amazing break ever.  Full of family, friends, smiles, and laughter. I am the luckiest girl in the world to have the people in my life that I have. I will write all about it next time. Much love to all of you.

No comments:

Post a Comment