Sunday, November 13, 2011

11/11/11 11:11

"this only happens once ever 100 years!!!" -James Jordan Clay
I heard this phrase multiple times on Friday night by my good friend James.

We all decided we wanted to spend this momentus occasion in a classy and memorable location.  SO we went and bought some fine sparkling cider and some "challuses" and went up to the point. I wish I could describe this location to you.  it is breathtaking!! It over looks the ocean and when you go out there at night you can see all these lights lit up across the way and you can watch the waves hit up against the rock and burst.  It's amazing, truely.  We made a toast at 11:11 and each made our wishes then we sat and enjoyed each others company while eating chocolate chip cookies.

Such fun innocent fun we have here at BYUH!!
Despite how bad it sucks to be away from family and my best friends in the entire world, I am having a BLAST!!

I am so happy.
I have met the most amazing people here.
I have learned lessons that I would have never learned anywhere else.
I am in the right place.

 the crew minus Christian


 the best of friends!

the crew minus Tessa.. I wish you could see the ocean and the waves!

Hoping this school week goes by quickly so that I can have another weekend and then an easy week before THANKSGIVING!! :)
*today I am grateful for technology...even though it usually gets the best of me, I am SO lucky to be able to talk to my best friend of a mom every single day and be able to see my family every single Sunday over Skype and friends randomly through the week.  A true blessing!

No comments:

Post a Comment