Thursday, November 24, 2011

happpyyyy thanksgiving!!!!

this is a new experience for me.
I've never been the one away from home missing out.
It's hard.
It sucks.
I wish I could be joining the festivities, memories, and laughter.
BUT I have never been so grateful for good family and friends ever before.
Without this experience I wouldn't have ever gained that.

It makes me that much more excited for next year when I get to sit around a table with my entire family (even Michael) and just be able to say to myself that I am apart of this and think back to being here at school and wishing I was with them.

The Lord has blessed me this year with an endless amount of blessings......

I was able to pull myself through an entire senior year and got that diploma.

I was blessed this past summer with jobs that I absolutely loved and children I adored.

I have parents that love me and support me in everything I do, even if they didn't like the idea of having the pacific between us.

I have siblings that are my best friends.  They are so fun and I miss them more than anything.

I have friends back home that still try so hard to keep in touch with me even though we are so far away and they have so many other things going on in their lives.

I was able to come to school in HAWAII. How lucky is that?

I was able to come with a girl that I knew nothing about and have her become one of my best friends in this world.

I was able to meet a group of girls that I can't ever imagine losing contact with.

I get to walk for 8 minutes and be on the beach whenever I want.

I have a close friend, Brooklin, that is here for the holidays that has offered to give me and Court a fun, family thanksgiving dinner.

I have a boyfriend that I am so deeply in love with that I will be married to in just 6 months...... okay that's a big joke.......

I have been able to gain a great love for running and have a healthy body that is capable of running long distances without any complications.

I have friends that will wake up early on a holiday to go run the bike trail 4+ miles with me just because.


I'm happy. I'm healthy. I have good friends. Good family.  A roof over my head.  And 3 meals a day to eat. I don't need anything else.

Hau'oli La Ho'omakikia'i to everyone.  Have the greatest day ever! I will be seeing you all in 23 days!!!!!!!!!!!!! Can't even contain myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment