Tuesday, November 8, 2011

november.

It's November.  The feeling of thanks is in the air and I certainly have much to be grateful for!!





Today I am extra grateful for Courtney Jane Ingalls.  My life would be 6432432584295203 harder than it is if I didn't have her here with me.  She knows just what to say and when to say it.  When I come home crying after a biology test, she gives the perfect amount of comfort.  When I am screaming songs off of the top of my lungs, she knows just how to tell me to shut up cause I'm being obnoxious. When I crack a joke, she is able to understand how funny I am and she laughs at it. Not to mention the fact that she can work my computer when I can't (which happens often).


She is so great.  I have no idea how we weren't closer friends in high school.  We have SOO much in common- its crazy!

Court probably doesn't know it, but she is an example to me every single day.  She is strong. Smart. And funny... (just like me).  I could go on for days and days and days about what am awesome person she is.  I think the world of this chick and am soo lucky to have her in my life almost 24/7.  She will be the first person I think of when I look back on my experience at BYU-Hawaii. She has seriously turned into a sister. LOVE YOU COURT!!




No comments:

Post a Comment