Friday, November 11, 2011

HB CLVW

today I am grateful for my best friend Christina.
It's her 19th birthday and I am sad I am missing it. 
Steena is my partner in crime.  We could spend any amount of time together and never get sick of each other.  19 favorite memories with Steen dog:
1. SENIOR TRIP. Carribbean cruise.
2. California trip. August '10.
3. Spring Break in Cali. April '11.
4.  Lake Powell.  July '11.
5. Having most of our classes together for a tri senior year and never being separated.
6. Monday night bachelor nights.
7. our lithp.
8. adventure up to the Montgomery cabin.
9. Taking the van to WA and spending the night at Little America.
10. Visits to electric beach
11. Car problems (the do not pull lever in my car, and the random stop workings of hers on the freeway).
12.  Lunch at the Barton's senior year.
13. Me being the 3rd wheel in all her relationships.
14. How Taylor Swift ruled our lives for 6 months.
15.  Jack Johnson concert.
16. dancing on the kinect
17. going to the pool 4 days a week summer before senior year
18.  laying on her kitchen floor when we were having a dull friday/saturday night
19. laying in her bed and talking for hours and hours and hours

I love you a lot, Steena.  It'll be so so so great to go home in 5 weeks and see her along with many other friends.  Being here has made me realize what great friends I have been blessed with the past 2 years... her definitely being one of them.  She knows just how to make me laugh all the time.  She's beautiful inside and out!! I couldn't be luckier.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY NINA!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment