Sunday, November 27, 2011

waikiki

this past weekend, the girls and I decided to get a hotel room in Waikiki to get away from campus and not allow ourselves any time to wallow about not being home with our families.  we had SOOO much fun!!! I am sad to be back and having to do school again.

after having the most fabulous thanksgiving day with the Peterson family, we woke up early friday morning and headed over to waikiki.  We spent the day shopping.  Let me tell you- FOUR LEVEL MALL!!! it was insane.  SO many people for black friday.  took hours to walk the entire mall. it was crazy but SOO fun!! I saw the sephora and the MAC stores and thought of Jazzy the whole time. You would have loved it, girl! Spent way too much money, but loved it. That night, we were exhausted.  Just played some cards and ordered at pizza at 12:30 and giggled and giggled.

Saturday we got up and walked a mile to mail away Tessa's laptop and then headed to the beach.

where we got rained on....
Then we headed back to the hotel to get ready and lay down for a bit.  This was the point in the day when Tessa's new creep asked her on a date.  Through the course of the rest of the night, he called her to ask if she had a boy friend and if she could go on a date, then to ask if he could add her on facebook and ask why she was in a civil union with a girl on facebook because he was deeply concerned about it, and then called multiple other times just to chat. We went and got dinner where I made sure to take 34 pictures of myself of Tessa's phone, and made her awkwardly get a picture with our waiter. I love being so weird sometimes. Then we went back to the hotel and watched the TV show "lock up"... which I am semi addicted to now. Then off to mickey d's for a yummy orange shake that tasted like a creamsickle and I loved it.  Went back and redid our glitter toes.  I now have pink nail polish and glitter.

We sadly had to come back home today to face the last 2 1/2 weeks of school :( 

what a wonderful weekend! getting excited to see sue and the clan. love you all. happy school. yuck.





p.s...... I get cold when it is 70 degrees here.  I have no idea what I'll do in Utah.

No comments:

Post a Comment