Wednesday, November 9, 2011

whale sighting

Today... I found a whale.  She was sitting next to me in the laundry room.

I was calmly studying my biology homework while sitting in the laundry room (there was this blonde, normal looking chick next to me) when all of a sudden I hear these noises that sounded much like that of a whale... like when Dori on Finding Nemo is speaking whale.
This chick is full on making these moanish/whale noises while studying her notes....

Next thing I know, I hear her whispering things like "we'll get you..." "aahhh yeaahhhh that's right! here we come..." and then just mumbles that I couldn't make much sense of

At this point, I am trying to look at her without making eye contact but I'm getting seriously worried that this girl needs some help. Before I know it she slams her notebook down on her lap, puts her head between her legs and lets out this huge "aaahhhhhhh"

Forget the biology that I thought I was going to be studying... I was stickin' around to watch this girl study.  I had to figure out what was going on.

I had gotten to the point that I was pretty much just staring when she goes off into these whale songs again "ooooooooo aahhhhhhhhh mmmooooooowwwww" weird. so so weird. I didn't even know how to handle myself. This last whale call I start chuckling to myself and she looks over at me and all she says is "sorry, I'm a pretty verbal studier."UMMMM!!! I'D SAY SO!!!!

bizarre.  she has got to come up with better study techniques than these.

lovin' life over here in La'ie.  biology test this week that I would rather have to get eaten by a whale than take... wish me luck. happy studying.

No comments:

Post a Comment