Monday, October 31, 2011

hallooweeeeenn

what a fun fun weekend!!
Friday night was the big halloween dance on campus.  Something I have learned- whatever you do, it's only what you make of it.  If you go into tellin' yourself it's dumb and not fun... it's not going to be.  But if you tell yourself you are going to make it fun, you are going to have a blast. This is what me and my friends made of the dance...

before the dance....
Courtney, Peri, Tessa, Jacob, Me, and Kaleb (missin' James who is in on the mainland for a cross country thing)


Court and I had an real nice slow dance together :)

 And for the grand finale!! Me and Tessa did a run, jump and spin move. It was really great.

Saturday we got up, after sleeping for only 4 hours, and ran the Breast Cancer 5k


Jacob got first place. What a stud.

Then guess what I got to do!?

Our friend lydia and her brother and sister-in-law took me and tessa SURFING!! I was real sad to leave court behind but she had to work . We went 12 hours without seeing each other.  It was awfully strange, sad, and not cool.  we went to turtle bay.  It was tough.  My ribs and hips feel bruised.  Not sure why.  The board was ginormous . We had a grand time. Tessa has become a really great friend.  Love her so much.  Seems like I have known her forever!  I'm sure everyone will get to meet her at Christmastime.



That night (while Court is still freakin working) me, tessa, peri, macall, and katie went over to the haunted lagoon at the PCC.  I was freaked out.  You walk through a mini haunted house and then get on a boat and go on this ride where creepy people come out of the water and sometimes get in the boat, sometimes grab your legs, always make you scream. It was crazy fun.  We got dumped on.  I mean we were completely soaked from this rain. Head to toe, it looked like we had all taken showers.  Pictures to come.  Hope everyone had a beautifully spooky weekend.  Love you all!!! ...... all 4 of you that read this...

No comments:

Post a Comment