Tuesday, October 25, 2011

squats and lunges

I wish I could work out all the time... except for when I take a break to drink some orange guava juice and eat some pineapple... other than that- I want to work out all the time.

I get awfully grumpy when I don't go running regularly (which has turned into every MWF morning).... due to a late night because Tessa desided to crash at our place last night, we didn't make it to the gym today.  I hate that feeling.  Truely I do.  But loved the sleepover.

Tonight court was so sweet and let me take her on a magic carpet ride out to our courtyard where many-a girls can see us.  We giggle and laugh as I make us do various moves such as jump up and down doing jumping squats to make our inner thighs burn and laying on your side moving your leg around like a bicycle to make your butt hurt so bad you think you can feel it getting tighter by the minute.  I love it.

These are the moments we won't forget.
These are the moments we we will cherish.
These are the moments that we are going to tone our core, butt, and legs so much that every single boy is going to want to kiss us.

No comments:

Post a Comment