Monday, October 24, 2011

who sucks at blogging....

I won't bore you with stories of my weekend.  I'll just post fun pictures and let you figure out on your own, in the meantime I will work on actually writing on this thing more than every monday night when i have 6847392 things to say...

making coookies with paige, jessica, and moriah.

pumpkin carving with (from left) court, james, peri, tessa, jacob, me, kaleb

we created a giant couch on tessa's patio. it is beautiful. outlook of the ocean... sadly disrupted by a giant rat

we rode in the car like this. for 3 hours. squished... macall, court, me, and tessa... with peri laying ontop of us... all wearing tessa's clothes because we didn't have time to go home and change... Mike and friend that I can't remember his name took us to a haunted plantation that was sold out so we resorted to going ice skating- first time  so far that I have really missed utah!




much love.  I am going to be more fun soon.  I really am.  I just get so distracted with everything else.  Don't give up on me, my 3 followers... one being a chick that is probably reading this 6 feet away from me :)



No comments:

Post a Comment